With the Upromise MasterCard, you’ll earn cash back for college on every purchase.
Become a Upromise member, shop our hundreds of partners, and you can earn cash back both for being a Upromise member and for paying with your Upromise MasterCard.
How It Works
Here’s how the Upromise MasterCard can boost your cash back earnings for college.2
on eligible purchases through Upromise.com
on your total eligible bill from participating Upromise restaurants
on eligible purchases from participating travel partners through Upromise.com
on eligible in-store department store purchases
on eligible movie theater purchases
Remember, this is on top of what you’ll earn from our partners as a Upromise member. Shop our online partners and pay with your Upromise MasterCard and you can earn up to 5% cash back for being a Upromise member, plus 5% for using the Upromise MasterCard on eligible online purchases—that’s up to 10% cash back for college. It adds up fast!
Start Earning Cash Back and Boost Your 529 College Savings Today
Key Card Features
- NO ANNUAL FEE1
- $25 Cash Back Bonus after first use of the card within 90 days of account opening3
- No limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases
- No rotating reward categories
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
- Complimentary FICO Credit Score4
- Chip technology designed to make paying for your purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
Interest Rates At-A-Glance1
- APR for Purchases: 14.24%, 20.24% or 23.24% variable based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Balance Transfers: 0% introductory APR for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening), a variable APR will apply, 14.24%, 20.24% or 23.24% depending on your creditworthiness
- APR for Cash Advances: 25.49% variable