When you join Upromise for free, many of America's leading companies
will help you get money for college. You can earn college savings with
your everyday spending — when you buy groceries, fill the gas
tank, shop online, book travel, eat out, you name it. You'll
automatically get a percentage of your purchases back as college
Today, over 9 million Upromise members are getting money back for
college on their everyday purchases — shouldn't you be one of
them? Read below to find out where to get money for college and how to
Where can you earn Upromise college savings?
- 22,000+ grocery and drugstores nationwide, where
you can redeem up to $30 each month in eCoupon offers. Plus, get 1
5% back on hundreds of great everyday items.
- 600+ leading online retailers and travel
partners. You can get 1 25% savings when you start
your shopping at Upromise.
- 40,000+ retail stores, Exxon/Mobil and service
- 9,000+ other participating restaurants, where
you can get up to 8% savings.
- And more!
Save and pay for college
You can choose to use the money in your Upromise account in many ways
to help make college more affordable:
- To help save for tuition, books and other college expenses
- To help add funds to an eligible 529 college savings plan
- To help pay down an eligible student loan